Visit us at Stand 27
LUPC & SUPC Conference
Wednesday 15th June 2016
Mary Ward House, 5-7 Tavistock Place, London, WC1H 9SN
Come and talk to us and find out why so many Universities are choosing Keystone Talent Bank to improve student employability, reduce their reliance (and spend) on recruitment agencies and automate all aspects of temporary staffing, time-sheets and payroll.
• Save on agency fees and the VAT they attract
• Revolutionise Student Employability and DLHE reporting
• Track student work experience
• Control and track all recruitment costs & activity
• Bring ‘job shop’ and ‘job fair’ activity online and 24/7
Drop your business card off at our stand & enter our raffle to win a bottle of Veuve Clicquot!